Monday, January 21, 2013

New Start, New Name, New Blog


I always love to try something new.
Things in my life are changing rapidly,
so I thought it was time for a change of business name
and a new blog!
AND since my other google account had been suspended and I couldn't post any pictures,
I decided to create a new one and start fresh!
I thought long and hard about a name. 
The things I love most in this business are Junk!
And I consider myself a muse of junk.
So what better name for a blog than Junk Muse.
I know it's gonna take awhile to get most of you to find me,
but I can just post some pictures of my favorite things while I wait for you!

17 comments:

  1. Love it...Love you! Can't wait to see what's to come :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the name...from one muse to another!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you going to put a follow widget on? Hope so!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I will Sandi, when I figure it out! Hahaha!

      Delete
  4. Glad I found you! I just switched over to word press.Seems to be too many issues with blogger and I did not want my blog to just disappear!
    xx
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  5. I win I found your blog...good luck and congrats on the new name!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it girl, can't wait for the pics to come flooding in! Good luck sista...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very exciting!! Looking forward to all your beautiful posts!
    ~Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would follow you anywhere! Lol just signed up! Are you going to vintage marketplace in Nashville next month?

    Lou cinda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Are you going to add a GFC follow button? Glad to follow you over!
    P.S. - You've got word verification turned on. ;0)
    Angie @ Knick of Time

    ReplyDelete
  10. i will follow you--wherever you go . . . you are an inspiration (aka: muse).
    looking forward to what's next!
    paige

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on the new blog!

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  12. When I'm not junking on junkology, I'm musing on blogspot! Glad you got a new blog started somewhere that works for you! Now I just need to update my blogroll! xo Kristi

    ReplyDelete
  13. Change is good, Junk is good and a new blog that works is good! So happy and excited that you're back! Hope all is well in KY.

    ReplyDelete
  14. wonderful. welcome to 'blogland'.

    I'll be back

    blessings
    barb

    ReplyDelete